Monday, August 15, 2005

I am a superhero and my superpower is really good dishwashing.

Did you guys know that if you try to kick yourself in the face that it's practically impossible to do? In case you were wondering.

Here's something else that I've been working on:

Brain Stew

Hey, look, the title of this nonspecific thingy that I'm writing is also the title of a Green Day song! That's really exciting, right? Because man everybody effing loves Green Day like man they've got all these really radical and awesome gnarly sweet songs like Boulevard of Something Dreams or whatever and also HOLIDAY (!!!), which must be the best song ever because my local radio DJs play it 14undred times per day.

Also hey have you guys seen the Dukes of Hazzard yet because dizznang that Jessica Smithson chick is SO FREAKING HOT dude I would totally like to see or perhaps even touch one of her luggage sized breasts. Also guys she has one heck of a pooper. I saw this one preview where basically she was a whore. That is awesome. But like, at the same time, she is all like dammit guys I am a real woman and would you please back up off of me. Ha ha! Man I know some girls who are all about that like in that Destiny's Child song. (Shout out to independent womens because that's cool and everything.)

Another thing that I am into right now is just being a really huge flaming Liberal Democrat because let's face it if you are going to make it in the music biz you basically are going to have to speak out against Repukelicans. Man, nobody likes Republicracks. Stupid Repubelicans. Man it's like George Bush just doesn't understand me. Plus, I mean, if Michael Moore says that there is some bad stuff going on, you know it's true, because he's a retard, and retards can't lie. And there is also the fact that all of my favorite artists are urging me to leave the country because George Bush was re-elected.

So. My plan is to continue bitching about Bush and wearing my hip upper-middle class early 20s fad clothing while playing an indie song on my beat up old acoustic guitar in the town square and dammit I am sorry that I forgot to vote in that election, I was too busy working almost 30 hours a week and smoking as much marijuana as I could get my hands on. Next year perhaps I will find the time and then you know that it is on because my vote of awesomeness is going to save the election. And I will promenade along in my motorcade blaring my awesome new Green Day single (P.S. Dude. They were nominated for a GRAMMY!!!) and hanging my arm around Jessica Smimpsnon and chilling with my two best buds Seannnn Willy "Wonka" Scott and Johnny "My Brain Cells Gots Sperm In 'Em" Knoxville and we will all wear shirts that say Hey Man My Kids Were Forced To Die In Iraq And It Is All Mr. Bush's Fault And Not My Kids' For Signing Up For The Military In The First Place Because Man People Should Not Be Dying In The Military The Military Is For Peeps To Buff Up A Little And Make Some College Money Or Whatnot.

5 Comments:

Blogger golfwidow said...

I'd like to leave the Army, sir. It's dangerous. People can get killed. Properly dead, sir. No barley-crossed fingers.

No, I'm not a pacifist. I'm a coward.

8:46 AM  
Blogger Stewed Hamm said...

Dude, you should absolutely do all that. Twice, if possible.
If not for yourself, do it for "The Chillren.™"

10:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.tshirthell.com/store/product.php?productid=374

your post reminded me of this T-shirt!

11:33 PM  
Blogger Stewed Hamm said...

Now that is some sexy blogspam. You lucky devil, you.

10:22 PM  
Blogger di said...

My thoughts on this post can be summed up into one word:

WOOOOOOOOW!

But I'm going to write more words anyway. You went to town, eh? That last paragraph was pretty damn tasty, yes it was.

Oh, and that backupoffme song.... wasn't that Lindsay Lohan? Because that is a lot funnier than Destiny's Chile. I'm just sayin, hot stuff.

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home