Friday, June 10, 2005

It have been a long time since I writed an entry and also there are bats in the belfry!

What is up all of you crazy mother-oxen?!?! I am hanging out with the new and improved Ronald McDonald, he of the flaming red hair and nonspecific weirdness, and we are totally headbanging to some classic Megadeth, namely Symphony of Destruction. This song contains some totally fantastical and amazing lyrics, including such awesomeness as robots and people's heads a-rolling. I am not even neglecting to mention the hot and steamy Pied Piper action.

Plus:
I am still not a hippie.

However:
I am rocking the hippie hairstylings. Yes, there is a small bush on top of my head. I will show you with pictures in the near future and also I will landscape you to utopia within ten minutes.

Something else that is shocking?
This entry was written not by me but rather by a smallish clone of myself who is programmed to type a modest amount of complete refuse and then do a robot strip tease for all the neighborhood ladies. I have dubbed him Smallish-Me.

Oh yeah, Smallish-Me. That is hot. Oh my. The neighborhood ladies are quite enjoying this debauchery. Yeah, work it. Oh, you are such a bitch. Fabulous.

2 Comments:

Blogger di said...

RYAAAAAAAAAAAN YOU ARE BACK Mother-oxen!!! =) I have missed you in a mad crazy way! Love Love Love... hope to "talk" to you soon... And oh hey... if you have a clone, can he sub for you while you come visit? Just a suggestion...

11:34 PM  
Blogger golfwidow said...

You must be sure to keep Smallish Me busy, or he will wind up naked, drunken, and peeing in the living room on The Surreal Life.

Translation: Keep updating.

4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home