Tuesday, April 26, 2005

There is nothing quite like mahogany?

I got this idea from Santa Claus that we should have a new holiday in June called Halfway to Christmas!!! where we could all buy each other even more useless crap that is just going to end up collecting dust in the farthest possible reaches of our least used closets. Also, HtC would have its own mascot: Rock n' Roll Jesus. Here's a song off of his debut album, C'Mon Dude Heaven Is Awesome:

(excerpt from "Just Look At My Beard And You'll Know")

Because it's halfway to my b-day, mothers
So put your speedo on and rock the beach for God
Maybe just kneel down a little
Then go buy some crap for your kids
Spread the love and peace all up ins now
And kick the party for your Lord and Savior
And if you start to doubt me, baby
Just look at my beard and you'll know...
Heaven is awesome

I said it's halfway to Christmas now, chickens!!!

*insane fifteen minute long guitar solo*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home