Friday, April 22, 2005

Do not believe the elephant, for he is a liar.

I am leaving shortly for the Kan Tuck Ee experience. Everybody be safe and have a great weekend and please do not salt my pet slugs while I am gone. I know that they are ugly but they are dear to my heart and I will not stand for your lack of compassion. Another thing I will be checking when I get back is my bed. Do not use my bed to have a one night stand with a Norwegian immigrant. Thank you.

P.S. I am not going to drive an airplane! HAHA

2 Comments:

Blogger golfwidow said...

Lovely bird, the Norwegian immigrant. Beautiful plumage.

12:17 PM  
Blogger Ryan said...

One thing that is awesome is when you are sitting in front of a window and a bird flies directly into that window. You get to see the approach and everything. Birds are so stupid sometimes. Just like people.

10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home