Thursday, April 21, 2005

Minneapolis Minnesota Minneapolis Minnesota Minneapolis Minnesota Minneapolis Minnesota

What I do not understand is who gave everyone this stupid brain disease and then told them to call me at work with their questions. Is it unfair and if I find out who did it I will make a collage of pictures that I have drawn of me giving you noogies and I will put it up on my bedroom wall so that I can always remember how much I dislike you.

Here's a story that I wrote for you today:

Once there was this guy and he edited one of his blog entries. That was stupid. Don't ever do that. THE END

Another part of the story is that the guy is an alcoholic and raises chickens on a farm. Also, the guy once had a son but he died in a terrible car accident. His son was an All-World Basketball Champion and he was a role model for sports children everywhere until he flew through his windshield and traveled six miles through the air before finally landing in a small clearing that unfortunately just happened to be crawling with starving alligators at that exact moment. Another horrible occurence in this man's life is the time that he was given a briefcase that contained four million dollars for a terrible deed that he had performed so that his family would always be financially stable. But unfortunately he got onto a plane and the briefcase was lost and never recovered due to an error in which it was shipped to some dude's home and then that dude disappeared a short time later. So in effect he had just murdered nine innocent folks for free.

I guess that changes the story a little. Whatever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home