Monday, April 25, 2005

That McDonald's salad commercial makes me want to punch myself in the throat.

I am not joking.

24 is the best show EVER!!!!!!!!! You do not eff around with Chloe. Chloe works with computers, and if you piss her off, Chloe will cap you twenty-nine times in the face and chest with an assault rifle. Previews for next week: OMG!!! I had seventeen aneurysms, a seizure, and a three month long coma from the waves of awesomeness flowing out of my television set!!! Terrorists in the way? Jack kills 'em. Mao Tse Tsung in the way? Jack kills 'im! My brain is melting!!! Hand me my kazoo!!!

BIG WRITING tiny writing Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Sorry guys. I really need some sleep.

P.S. There were probably some spoilers up there. Kay? And yes, I did write that all in roughly two minutes.

1 Comments:

Blogger di said...

What is UP with next week's previews??? They said "East Coast" and then we see all these... Chinese-type militants? Whaaaaaat???

Chloe rocks my face in so many ways. WOO!

I hope you get your brains back in your head in a timely manner.

Have I mentioned that I'm glad you're back? Hm?

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home