Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Ahem. Golfwidow. LOOK!!!

http://www.coheedandcambria.com/

Oh sweet mother of all things awesome. Welcome Home is the new greatest and best song in the world. I have signed forms in triplicate naming it the most amazing musical accomplishment of all times and places and a bill will be passed shortly making it our new national anthem. Go. Now. Enjoy. And don't blame me when your head explodes from incredulity overload.

I don't think you understand.

I just don't think you understand.

On the day Good Apollo I'm Burning Star IV (Part One: From Fear Through The Eyes Of Madness) is released, I will finally be complete as a human being. Coheed and Cambria, I love you. Let's kiss with tongues and whatnot.

1 Comments:

Blogger golfwidow said...

You have officially made my week. Take the rest of the day off.

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home