Tuesday, June 28, 2005

It's time you started listening to your great-half-stepuncle-in-law, Billy!

What I am trying to say is that I have recently discovered Blogger Images and would like to make the following comments:

In other recent news the President was shot dead by a three inch tall humanoid who claimed his name was Storkyorkyorkyorkyorkyorkyorkyorkyorkyorky (he of the ten orkies) and then vanished into thin air. Also, Journey decided to do one last farewell reunion tour and accidentally rocked the Earth so hard that they threw it out of orbit and it crashed right into Mercury. I'm sure you'll be hearing about that soon. Another thing that is fascinating about today is that it is Opposite Day and EVERYONE DIES HORRIBLY (first rule of Opposite Day). There is also a rumor that Tom Cruise has lost his effing small mind and is ranting like a four star crazed loony goon across all major media outlets.

"Hi, I'm Tom Cruise, and nobody plays a dude who is dealing with an alien invasion quite as well as I do because I've been invaded by aliens six times and even once by Canada. I just wish everyone could know as much about psychiatry as me and also I'm richer than everyone in the world which makes me like unto a god. Am I right or WHAT?!?! THE MARQUIS HAS MANDATED MY RULE! IG NORP THON SACURAE MICH HOMIDI!!!"

-Tom Cruise

3 Comments:

Blogger golfwidow said...

Tom Cruise has a habit of taking a young actress, turning her into a star, then setting her free.

I figure once he's done with Katie, Dakota Fanning'll be next.

6:57 AM  
Blogger Stewed Hamm said...

Those pictures are totally wrong - not a single one of you looks like a Wayans.
I don't want to live in that kind of world.

9:51 PM  
Blogger Dew said...

Golf Widow & I are on the same page, and if I coulda figured out how the HELL to use pix in blogger, I even had the best damned pictorial evidence to add to my post on the same topic but dammit I am Picasa-impaired. Maybe I can get some kinda federal grant to fix me?

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home