Friday, March 18, 2005

Stupid, stupid diaryland.

This entry exists solely to defame all things diaryland. Here we are on the cusp of an amazing new era of amazingness wherein all of the coolest people alive will join together in the greatest webring known to man: The Three Blogateers. And yet. My diaryland page is completely nonfunctional. Which has caused my mood to shift up to somewhere near "Angry, Flailing, Possibly Drunk Fellow with the Crazy Eyes." But I digress. Whatever that means.

So until D-land gets it together, I'll be camped out here, spouting insults at no one in particular.

Call me.

3 Comments:

Blogger di said...

Hey! I like you better over here. Over there, it seems like when you post comments, it's not to a certain post, it's just in general and that bugs. Y'know? So what's so great about dairyland anyway? Besides all the cheese.

1:31 PM  
Blogger Ryan said...

Hmm...I may consider moving over here, but I'll need a solid 3 or 4 hours to get everything set up the way I want it. I'll have to take a look next week and see if it's worth the trouble.

1:35 PM  
Blogger Ciberblade said...

It's worth the trouble...besides, the blogateers will all be on one site :D

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home