Thursday, January 12, 2006

Acetaminophen Scapegoat

I have come forth with a new song to slap your face off with rock energies and here is a written transcript of the finished version:

[silence - :08]
Acetaminophen!
[guitar solo - 2:45]
Scapegoat!
[guitar solo - 7:31]
[silence - :08]
[guitar solo - :27]
Acetaminophen scapegoat is like a...like a really big...[unintelligible]
[scream]
[guitar solo - 9:40]
[bass solo - :02]
[drum solo - 13:06]
[silence - :08]
[scream]
[silence - :08]
Scapegoat built out of acetaminophen-colored lego bricks from the town of 1937 in the year of Chinese Implosion in the shape of a small wooden chimney on the side of a fake yarn helmet beneath the underbeard of Thor in the closet of a '98 Impala!!!
[synthesizer solo - 207:13]
[guitar outro - :12]
[silence - :05]
[scream]

Yes, that's right. I close with a 207 minute synth solo. So you know. It's good.

P.S. Also I will be covering every song ever created by The Pixies because
A) They are awesome
B) Yes
C) Rolling Stone told me to

















Golfwidow. Why you are so full of wit that it makes my entire life force explode violently into nine hundred eighty three thousand five hundred and six pieces?

Okay. I admit it.

three x five nines

disclaimer Acetaminophen is not a brand name it is the clinical term for a drug which has certain side effects but does not, I repeat NOT, cause herpes or downs syndrome. I am not beholden to you or the retarded prescription drug company you represent. Do not send your neonazi pharmacy hitmen to torture me with ginseng suppositories or st. john's wort. Also I will not play Magic: The Gathering with you because that game is for nine-year-old gay Republican robots from the planet Hobar and I only play cool, socially-accepted RPGs, e.g. Dungeons and Dragons.

2 Comments:

Blogger golfwidow said...

Your picture has given me a haddock.

You must start updating more regularly. I have reasons for asking this of you.

9:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I nearly wet myself with this entry. You could have ended it at [unintelligable] and still win a Grammy.

P.S. - Golfwidow sent me here. And I'm so glad she did.

6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home